Nutrient Feeding Chat (per Gallon)
Starter Kit is compatible in soil, hydroponic systems and all growing mediums.
1) Fill your reservoir with water. It may be filtered or tap water. If you use filtered water you may need to add some CalMag & Iron.
2) Add HUMBOLDTS SECRET NUTRIENTS listed on the feed chart (Shake each bottle a little bit)
3) After you add your nutrients, adjust the PH so that your end mixture in your reservoir is between 5.5 and 6.5 (If needed.)
4) Can be used in Soil, Coco, Deep Water Culture (DWC) and Aeroponics. Typically less nutrients are used in DWC. If you grow in Hydroponics it is recommended that you use Golden Tree at a lower dose and use Plant Enzymes. We suggest you play around with the amounts of each nutrient and find out what works best for your setup as there are many variations to growing.
1) In order to have a successful grow growers should use at minimum Base A, Base B & Golden Tree.
2) For Veg: Add 1-2ml of Golden Tree per gallon to your reservoir. Then, add your base nutrient until PPM levels of the reservoir mixture reaches between 800-1000 (Hanna Scale)
For Flower: Add 2-5ml of Golden Tree, then add base nutrient into your reservoir until your PPM levels of the reservoir mixture reaches between 1000-1300 (Hanna Scale, which is 2.0-2.6 in EC.) Remember that this is a rough estimate. Strains and growing mediums vary, some will enjoy higher PPM's and some lower. Flushing at the end is not necessary.