About Tree Trunk
PREMIUM POTASSIUM SILICATE-BASED PRODUCT: Tree Trunk features advanced nutrients that will help the plants natural ability to strengthen its cell walls, resulting in thicker stalks and better branch development, as well as abiotic stress tolerance!
PLANT STRENGTH: Watch your plants grow by applying Tree Trunk liquid fertilizer. Hydroponic nutrients make our product suitable as quality indoor plant food.
ABIOTIC STRESS TOLERANCE: Tree Trunk is needed to ensure yield stability under abiotic stress and minimizes the environmental impacts on crop production.
COMPATIBLE IN ALL GROW MEDIUMS: This formula makes for an excellent indoor plant fertilizer suitable for all grow mediums. The usage rate is between 2.5-5ml/gallon (5ml is approx. 1 teaspoon) throughout the entire grow cycle.
Tree Trunk Feed Chart
1) Fill your reservoir with water. It may be filtered or tap water. If you use filtered water you may need to add some CalMag & Iron.
2) Add HUMBOLDTS SECRET NUTRIENTS listed on the feed chart (Shake each bottle a little bit)
3) After you add your nutrients, adjust the PH so that your end mixture in your reservoir is between 5.5 and 6.5 (If needed.)
4) Can be used in Soil, Coco, Deep Water Culture (DWC) and Aeroponics. Typically less nutrients are used in DWC. If you grow in Hydroponics it is recommended that you use Golden Tree at a lower dose and use Plant Enzymes. We suggest you play around with the amounts of each nutrient and find out what works best for your setup as there are many variations to growing.
1) In order to have a successful grow growers should use at minimum Base A, Base B & Golden Tree.
2) For Veg: Add 1-2ml of Golden Tree per gallon to your reservoir. Then, add your base nutrient until PPM levels of the reservoir mixture reaches between 800-1000 (Hanna Scale)
For Flower: Add 2-5ml of Golden Tree, then add base nutrient into your reservoir until your PPM levels of the reservoir mixture reaches between 1000-1300 (Hanna Scale, which is 2.0-2.6 in EC.) Remember that this is a rough estimate. Strains and growing mediums vary, some will enjoy higher PPM's and some lower. Flushing at the end is not necessary.
Shake bottle and measure out 2.5-5 mL per gallon of water.
Dilute Tree Trunk into a full watering can or reservoir and stir to thoroughly combine
Apply to the root zone. For optimal results, use with every or every other watering throughout your entire growing cycle.
We are confident that you will be pleased with your product and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not satisfied simply return the unused portion to us within 6 months along with your original receipt for a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely not! No products from Humboldts Secret are made with any harmful or banned PGRs.
You should feed Tree Trunk with every watering.
Tree Trunk is derived from Potassium Silicate and contains 6.7% Silicon Dioxide.
Yes! Just make sure that you don’t mix any of the nutrients together in their concentrated form.
Don’t just take our word for it..
Rated by hundreds of happy growers
Love this fertilizer, helped my trees out greatly! Will definitely be adding this to my normal schedule now.
I'm sold on Humboldts Secret and this is no exception. I have had no issues and the product(s) all work great.
Great product, makes the trees and plants grow much better
This with all other products from Humboldts Secret combined is AMAZING!!!!
Grow bigger plants in less time without struggle
Get the Startaer Kit for only
Each Starter Kit Includes:
- World's Best Base Nutrient System Grow & Bloom Base A and B (1/4 Gallon of Each)
- Golden Tree (1/8 Gallon)
- Flower Stacker (1/4 Gallon)
- CalMag & Iron (1/4 Gallon)
- Plant Enzymes (8 Ounces)