About Sweet & Sticky
CARBOHYDRATE/SACCHARIDE ENERGY SOURCE: Our Sweet & Sticky formula contains a rich source of carbohydrates, energy, and microbe food that is suitable for organic soil and all indoor or outdoor plants and is effective in all mediums.
SUPPORTS THRIVING MICROBIAL LIFE: A thriving microbial life directly impacts your plants’ most profitable features. Ensure your plants have all the energy they need by feeding them Sweet & Sticky.
ENHANCES FLAVOR, AROMA, AND ESSENTIAL OILS: Sweet & Sticky enhances natural flavor, aroma, and essential oils in all sorts of indoor and outdoor plants thanks to its abundant source of carbohydrates, saccharide energy, and microbe food.
SUITABLE FOR HYDROPONIC, COCO, AND SOIL CULTIVATION: Sweet & Sticky is perfectly suited for multiple growing mediums, such as hydroponic and aquaponic systems, coco mixes, organic soil, and potting soil for indoor plants.
INCREASE QUALITY AND YIELD SIZE: A high concentration of carbohydrates enhances quality and results in bigger and tastier yields. Our powerful formula also increases resin production during the flowering phase.
Sweet & Sticky Feed Chart
1) Fill your reservoir with water. It may be filtered or tap water. If you use filtered water you may need to add some CalMag & Iron.
2) Add HUMBOLDTS SECRET NUTRIENTS listed on the feed chart (Shake each bottle a little bit)
3) After you add your nutrients, adjust the PH so that your end mixture in your reservoir is between 5.5 and 6.5 (If needed.)
4) Can be used in Soil, Coco, Deep Water Culture (DWC) and Aeroponics. Typically less nutrients are used in DWC. If you grow in Hydroponics it is recommended that you use Golden Tree at a lower dose and use Plant Enzymes. We suggest you play around with the amounts of each nutrient and find out what works best for your setup as there are many variations to growing.
1) In order to have a successful grow growers should use at minimum Base A, Base B & Golden Tree.
2) For Veg: Add 1-2ml of Golden Tree per gallon to your reservoir. Then, add your base nutrient until PPM levels of the reservoir mixture reaches between 800-1000 (Hanna Scale)
For Flower: Add 2-5ml of Golden Tree, then add base nutrient into your reservoir until your PPM levels of the reservoir mixture reaches between 1000-1300 (Hanna Scale, which is 2.0-2.6 in EC.) Remember that this is a rough estimate. Strains and growing mediums vary, some will enjoy higher PPM's and some lower. Flushing at the end is not necessary.
Shake bottle and measure out 5-15mL per gallon of water.
Dilute Sweet & Sticky into a full watering can or reservoir and stir to thoroughly combine.
Apply to the root zone. For optimal results feed with every watering beginning your first week of the flowering stage.
We are confident that you will be pleased with your product and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not satisfied simply return the unused portion to us within 6 months along with your original receipt for a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Humboldts Secret Sweet & Sticky works by supporting a thriving microbial life, which in turn positively impact your plants most desirable features.
Absolutely! Humboldts Secret Sweet & Sticky will increase food sources for beneficial bacteria.
You should apply it to the soil or root zone only.
Absolutely not. No products from Humboldts Secret are made with any harmful or banned PGRs.
Don’t just take our word for it..
Rated by hundreds of happy growers
First time grower and this is what I needed. i will become a regular customer from here on out.
I like the fact that it came tightly packaged therefore there was no spill it also does what it says it keeps your buds sweet and sticky you save a whole lot of money and can narrow it down to just a handful of the bottles rather than buying 9 or 10 different bottles for different things it is a big money saver and you don't have 20 bottles laying around it's just perfect and I definitely use it on all my plants and even some of my trees to get some nice big fruit
Made a big difference in the plants we used this on vs the ones that didn't get it. Sweet and STICKY is an apt name. Couldn't have the plants without getting stuck to them. Will definitely be using this from.now on and recommend it. Dense and sticky buds... even put a dash on the tomato plants
Love this Sweet N Sticky! The results have been nothing short of spectacular when added to my feeding regimen. Buds are swelling nicely and even my Sour Diesel has developed a MUCH sweeter aroma than I ever imagined it could.
The Best Nutrients For Your Garden
Get the Startaer Kit for only
Each Starter Kit Includes:
- World's Best Base Nutrient System Grow & Bloom Base A and B (1/4 Gallon of Each)
- Golden Tree (1/8 Gallon)
- Flower Stacker (1/4 Gallon)
- CalMag & Iron (1/4 Gallon)
- Plant Enzymes (8 Ounces)